Objective. To create an electronic mini-encyclopedia of species of trees and shrubs growing in the school № 45 city of Arkhangelsk. In our city a lot of environmental problems: dustiness, high concentration of toxic emissions, noise levels in excess of the maximum allowable health norm, and others. In addressing these issues play huge role greenery. School № 45 is situated on Sadovaya Street, in the heart of Arkhangelsk in the vicinity of roads, buildings, market. On school grounds planted with different species of plants, which are designed to improve the quality of life and work of children and adults. About the city, its culture and the improvement of the inhabitants can be judged by the appearance of its streets, courtyards, schools territories.
The territory of the school is to become green on the pre-arranged plan.
1. I studied the main types of vegetation.
2. The range of planting material for landscaping of the city of Arkhangelsk, which can be used on school grounds.
3. Some rules of care for plants.
4. Main climatic factors affecting the growth and development of plants: light, heat and moisture.
On the territory of the school № 45 grow deciduous trees, conifers and deciduous shrubs. Deciduous trees: Betulaceae, Salix L., Acer platanoides, Sorbus aucuparia. Conifers: Pinus sibirica, Pinus sylvestris L. Listvennye shrubs: Aronia melanocarpa, Amelanchier ovalis, Viburnum opulus L., Syringa vulgaris L., Physocarpus opulifolius, Rosaceae.
1. School № 45 vegetated land as planned.
2. When planting and placing plants accounted for the basic principles of landscaping and climatic conditions.
3. All pupils and school staff want to see a beautiful school park.
1. Plant near school blue spruce and larch.
2. Each class having its nominal alley and take care of it.
3. In honor of the director L.V. Elkina and teachers to plant cherry-apple orchard.
The work is submitted to the International Scientific Conference «Ecology industrial regions of Russia», Great Britain (London), October, 15–22, 2016, came to the editorial office оn 03.10.2016.