The article deals with the activization of students’ cognitive activity in IT lessons. It is important to determine an internal and directly related motive to the content of this activity. Revitalization of the students’ cognitive activity in IT lessons.
Introduction. Active learning methods are allowed to be used in all levels of assimilating knowledge from reproduced to transforming activity trough the main goal – creative-search activity.
Creative-search activity is more effective if it is preceded by reproduced and transforming activity in which students learn the techniques of teaching.
Information technologies let teachers and students to use various sources of information such as text, sound, images and video in the creative activity in the classroom.
In modern conditions the main task ineducation is not only getting students of certain knowledge and skills, but also to develop the students self work skills. So, the role of a teacher is very important in disclosure of the potential in new computer technologies. The practice has shown that students who has actively skills in using computer shows a higher level of orientation in the flow of information which allocate important sources and systematize and generalize.
Factors which stirring up the students cognitive activity in using the computer at the lesson are:
1. Aids (not passive and active) ie ability to control the demonstration process.
2. The keypad operation, which increases the correlation of motor reactions and processes of perception.
3. Opportunities of self-control.
4. Opportunities to visualize the processes that previously could not be observed.
5. Opportunities of individualization in training.
7. Solving problems with the help of the software.
Activate students cognitive activity by using the following methods:
● development of the project is: after studying the topic, students prepare appropriate presentation. This work can take a long time to allow students to be successfully implement of the solution search and research tasks;
● internet resources, which expand the content of information obtained for self work that allows to establish various projects are not only illustrations, maps, charts, photos also create searching and organizes various reference;
● role plays;
● virtual excursions;
● interactive programs, tests, electronic textbooks and graphic presentations.
One of the tools is the program Power Point. In this program, teachers and students create presentations, allowing to illustrate the material in training;
● videooranimation films;
● students’ creative work. Drafting and crossword puzzles, rebuses in IT classes, creating case studies, participating in contests.
The solution of the problem
The creative nature of the activity is determined in the process of continuous monitoring of the execution of tasks by each student or by the students themselves in the following items:
● level of the student’s motivation;
● original methods and clearance;
● imagination and originality;
● use of interdisciplinary connections;
● ability to perform self-analysis of its activities and the identification of the applied methods and evaluation of results.
In a complex of pedagogical conditions and means of activization of students’ cognitive activity in the content of the studied material is defining. Exactly, the content of the subject is one of the leading motives of students’ cognitive interest. Selection of the content of teaching material should be made taking in to account of the students interests. In selecting the content of the material is necessary to consider its prospects, practical and personal significance for students urgency.
It is important to use active methods of teaching adequate to the content of the material to the solution of a problem of activization of students cognitive activity. In this case it is possible to teach students to apply their knowledge in new and unusual situations, i.e. to develop elements of creative thinking.
Success in solving problems of activating the learning of students’ are the optimal combination of innovative and traditional teaching methods.The success in the problem solution of anactivization of cognitive activity of pupils’ consists of an optimum combination of innovative and traditional methods of training
New information technologies influence all system components of teaching: the purposes, the contents, methods and organizational forms of education, tutorials that allows to solve complex and actual challenges of pedagogics, namely: development of intellectual, creative potential, analytical thinking and independence of the person.
The most important point here is the result of performed actions. Hardly, a weak or average student will draw an activity whose purpose or result – teaching. The doctrine now is “not in vogue”. In addition, the majority of students are often not even aware of the role of knowledge obtained in school. Therefore, the result of any practical work must necessarily have personal significance for the student, that is, motive. One of these motives may be binary lessons. The student does the work and informatics, and to another, or other subjects, spends much less time to prepare, and received several estimates. In this case, there is a motive for knowledge, the desire to develop further action. Another means for solving this problem may be the method of projects. About him in recent years, many said and written. Accent just focus on the fact that the project activity, depending on the ongoing educational tasks can take all sorts of forms: it can be a great project for the whole academic year or more (it can be cross-cutting, that is not to interrupt the classical lessons), but can – draft on one or several lessons (mini-project). Of course, not every activity possible and appropriate to transform the project.
Here are some more examples of activization of informative activity of students using the following methods:
● special way to formulate the objectives of the student, denoting his personal interest (even if it will even be interest in a mark, or label the practice as a stage in the more important tasks that simply must be overcome;
● add into practice game, competitive moment, then she will gain at least temporary significance;
● create an unusual atmosphere during operation, making an unusual lesson.
It is crucial to the practical activities carried developing character, so there must be a minimum of instructions, a maximum of independent research, search, analytical activities. Let the students will find the right algorithm, and maybe it was his decision will be the best and original. Finally, to enhance the cognitive activity in the study of complex or “dull” of the material, how often programming, recommend from the beginning to demonstrate the amazing results that can provide one or the other learning material.
The work is submitted to the International Scientific Conference «Modern problems of science and education, RUSSIA», Russian, (Moscow, Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS)), February, 25–27, 2016, came to the editorial office оn 19.11.2015.