Introduction. Advantages and disadvantages of rocket cloud modification technology are analyzed, and optimization directions are outlined.
The proposed optimization techniques are based on:
– the author’s personal long-term experience as the founder and director of research-production organization engaged in solving multiple problems of active modification of meteorological processes (Moldova, 1965–1991)
The organization, established in 1965 by the Central Aerological Observatory the (city of Dolgoprudny) from its onset became the center of research and development of rocket cloud modification technology in the USSR. The technology is aimed at prevention of hail formation, enhancing rainfall from various cloud types in different seasons, as well as dissipation of super cooled fogs, prevention of light frosts, reduction of thunderstorm activity etc.
In the picture of Hurricane Katrina, which took place along the coast of Santa Catarina (Brazil) March 27, 2004. 13 dead
– The author’s theoretical and experimental research works presented in numerous publications, the major of them given in the list below:
– Dinevich L., S. Dinevich, 1994. The Effect of Hail Suppression Seeding of Cumulonimbus Clouds on Precipitation Forming Process. Part 1 and Part 2. P. 16–22, 22–28. Proceedings of the Fifth national symposium with international participitation “Physics-agriculture”. Sofia, 23–24 November, 1994.
– Dinevich L., Dinevich S, Leskov B, 2008. Cloud Modification for Rain Enhancement. P. 105–153. Questions of physics of clouds. Moscow, Hydrometizdat.
– Dinevich L., Shalaveus S., 2008. Using Tracers in Studies of Agent Propagation in Convective Cloud Modifications. P. 58–104. Questions of physics of clouds. Moscow, Hydrometizdat.
– Dinevich L., Ingel L., Khain A. 2011. Evaluations of vertical transport of ice-formingparticles produced by ground-based generators // Journal “Scientific Israel-Technological Advantages” Vol. 13, № 1, Р. 95–107, 2011.
– Dinevich L., Ingel L., Khain A. 2012. Formingparticles produced by ground-based generators. (Some recommendations on practical applications) // Journal “Scientific Israel – Technological Advantages” Vol. 13, № 4.
– Dinevich L., Ingel L., Hain A. 2013 Using pipes to increase the efficiency of ground generators crystallizing reagent. Modern high technologies // number 11, 2013, P. 38–46.
– Dinevich L., Dinevich S., Leonov M., Seregin Ju., Berulev G. 1998. Precipitation Characteristics Variations Effected by Hail Protection Techniques, 1998, (296 p).
– Dinevich, L., Shilin V., 1983. Methodical Aid for Conducting of Hail Suppression Operations by Rocket Complexes Kishinev, Moldavian Research. Institute of Scientific Information, 1983, (86 p.)
– Dinevich L., Dinevich S., Kudlaev E., Leonov M. 1995. Physical and statistical investigations of influence of the hail prevention seeding of cumulus rain clouds on regime of precipitation. Review of Applied and Industrial Mathematics. Scientific Publishers “RTA”. Moscow, Р. 253–287.
The work is submitted to the International Scientific Conference “Ecology and rational nature management”, Israel (tel Aviv), April 25 – Мay 2, 2014, came to the editorial office оn 01.04.2014.