Functional competence of future physical education teachers is considered as a part of their professional competence, characterized by mastering their main pedagogical functions (knowledge - ability - skills).
The problem is increasing future physical education teachers functional competence.
Actuality of the problem is the future physical education teachers professional physical education quality increasing process.
The object of the research is condition and functional competence of the future physical education teacher dynamics.
The subject of the research is condition and functional structure competence dynamics of the future physical education teachers (knowledge - ability - skills).
The purpose of the research is experimental study of the Kama state academy of physical culture, sports and tourism future physical education teachers condition and functional competence structure dynamics.
The task of the research is:
- To analyze peculiarities of the future physical education teacher functional competence according to courses of study;
- To conduct systematic - structural analysis of the Kama state academy of physical culture, sports and tourism future physical education teachers functional competence characters.
- To reveal directions of the future physical education teachers functional competence formation process correction.
- The methods used in research are:
b) mathematics-statistical processing of the result.
The diagnostic instrument is a questionnaire «Portabe function diagnostics card of the physical education teachers» (Imashev, 1998) comprising 100 knowledge - ability - skills as functional elements of the 10 main physical education teachers pedagogical functions.
Organization of the research. 170 extra-mural fifth course students of the Kama state academy of physical culture, sports and tourism were offered to give information about their functional competence level according to the following rules:
- «zero» - no knowledge about the given functional element;
- «one» - there is knowledge about the given functional element;
- «two» - there is ability (the given functional element is used at least once);
- «three» - there is skill (the given functional element is used automatically.
The research is done from September 2004 up to June 2005.
The results of the research show that changing dynamics of the future physical education teachers functional competence is progressive: differences between future physical education teachers functional competence meanings are valid.
For revealing the system of structurally interconnected groups of functional competence influencing upon future physical education teachers general functional competence forming correlation factors between all functional competence meanings were found. They were formed into mutually connected matrixes, between main pedagogical functions and correlation pleiades were built.
Students of the first course have projecting pedagogical function with the most correlation factors meanings.
Students of the second course as system forming factor have constructive, projecting and mobilization pedagogical function.
Students of the third course don´t have vivid system forming factor but a tendency of communicative, developing and mobilization pedagogical functions.
Students of the fourth course as system forming factors have the orientation - educative pedagogical function which correlates close to the constructive and projecting pedagogical functions.
Students of the fifth course have the tendency to the developing and mobilization pedagogical functions.
So , the hypothesis in completely confirmed:
1) dynamics of the Kama state academy of physical culture, sports and tourism extra-mural faculty future physical education teachers functional competence changing is progressive;
2) the basic of future physical education teacher functional competence forming process is projecting (1 course), constructive (2 course), mobilization (3 course), orientation (4 course) and developing (5 course) pedagogical functions which harmoniously coexist with other pedagogical functions in the correlation pleiad.
- Bespalko V.P., Tatur Yu.Y. Systematic-methodical provision of the specialist training educative process. - M.: VSH, - 1989. - 144 p.
- Bobyrev N.D., Merlinkin V.P. Functional structuring components peculiarities in the physical education teacher activity // Kazan, 1989. - 130 p.
- Polovnikova N.A. Intensification of higher qualification specialist training // Sov.ped. - № 3. - 1986. - P. 72-78.
- Imashev A.M. Dynamics of physical education specialist functional readiness changing study in ontogenesic // Theoretical and practical aspects of physical education specialists´ professional training and activity - Nab. Chelny, - 2000. P. 34-44.