The current development of Russian regions is made difficult by the remained unchanged differences in their social and economic development. In the current regions´ development the elements of the total socio-economic crisis of Russia are manifested. The disintegration of the economic area and different starting conditions of the Federation separate subjects at their entering the single market is manifested.
The development of a country in its entirety is impossible without regard to the status of its regional components [1, p. 3]. So, the main tasks of the regional policy of Russia in the period of becoming and development of the market economic relationship are in providing a desired level of public welfare in each individual region, and also in the quickest leveling of the living standard. One more important orientation of the regional socioeconomic policy is also the development of education and health protection systems, where the treasury funding runoff took place in the conditions of the passage to exchange relations [1, p.16].
It should also be stated that the primary target of the regional policy is in providing the integrity and unity of Russia, non-admitting its breakup into many independent territories. The basic term of this process - is to guarantee the balance of regional and all-Russia interests. For the implementation of the main regional policy task the prompt steps on the reforming of not only the system of public administration, but also the business life as a whole, are required.
If to estimate the last steps of the government on the national socioeconomic system reforming, it becomes apparent that the state hasn´t made up its mind to the fact that it is not the main subject of the economic development already. There is a new force - an employer, who the uncommitted resources (profit, economically sound credits, etc.) should be open to.
In defiance of its declarations, the authority ignores all the initiatives of small and average entrepreneurship on the improvement of its development conditions: the tax charging alleviation; the elaboration of monetary policy meeting the national economy interests by the state; the formation of customs policy equaling the conditions of business struggle in the Russian market for native producers and import merchants as a minimum; the antitrust legislation support and others .
It is indisputable that the succession from directive relations to partner ones - is a complex and labour-intensive process. Its organization will need much strain and time. However, it will surely give a positive result.
The carried out in recent years administrative reform resulted in some emerging role of the central authority in socioeconomic processes management. The taken steps are in many ways lived up to by the scale of infringement of interests of the society and population on the part of local "electoral" leaders. However, the presence of disadvantages and even abuses - is not a reason to change the strategy having refused the objectively necessary for Russia decentralization in control and realization of federal government norms and constitutional principles in practice .
The socioeconomic development of the society is one of the prior directions of the governmental authorities´ activity [1, p. 3]. Therefore, if the steps taken by the bodies of power are a part of the system of actions preparing the population to a greater responsibility for the happening in the society, raising its judicial and political culture, really promoting the creation of a civil society in Russia, they are feasible in the least. It is the federal administration that should organize the elaboration of such a system and its materialization by the efforts of all levels of power. However, in that case the leadership of the country should declare its intensions and create mechanisms of control over the processes (changes) taking place on the part of the society including those on the duration of "extreme" conditions retaining. For the historic experience strongly says to the fact that without creating the system of an efficient balance the power will fail to hold down within the framework of "good intensions", and we shall, finally, feel the centralized "rake" under the foot again. As a result, the opportunity of planned modernization of Russian economics on the basis of balanced change to decentralization (autonomy) in management and all-round development of the initiative will be lost again.
It is noteworthy that the introduction of structural changes into the carried out reforms can take place only in the context of elaboration of a new regional social and economic policy of the state. Such an approach would originally guarantee the solution of any problem in the federal context with a compulsory consultation of the oncoming purposeful behavior with government agencies of all levels. And only concerted actions of the power of all levels are able to promote the business activity everywhere and guarantee the long-awaited GDP growth acceleration. The development of such a policy - is a key aspect for the Russian state leadership.
There should be given comprehensive orientations:
- on the growth of the role and responsibility of the power of all levels for the results of the decisions made and reforms carried out - the federal level should become responsible for the development of economics and reforms as a whole, that is impossible without the determination of the goal and priorities in the social and economic development of the country;
- on the reforming and strengthening of economical and financial (tax) foundations of the federal relations - the regional and local authorities should receive a sterling financial resource for an active effect on the course of the social and economic development and reforms carrying out in the confided territory, be directly concerned with their own tax revenues growth;
- on changing the model of taking managerial decisions by the authority, with the change to the support and development of successful entrepreneurial initiatives, the development of financial foundations of volume business development;
- on the change to partner relations between all power levels - decentralization of joint competence subjects management inclusive of the municipal government into this process;
- on the all-round restoration and development of human resources, the key element of the future economics: the improvement of life quality, the arrangement of conditions for creative, labour and business potential discovery of Russian citizens.
It should be noted also that the present-day national policy should have a firm basis under itself - the national economics development strategy, which takes into account its role and place in the present and future of the world economy. The power should precisely know the national economics state, its competitive advantages, have the whole poof that they are realizable and will provide its sound and quick development in the medium-term and long-term prospects.
- Karakashyan E.M. Role of state and municipal employees in socio-economic development: factors and criteria of socio-economic efficiency of state and municipal employees´ activity. - Rostov-on-Don, 2007.
- Samokhvalov A.F. Federalism, market and regional socio-economic policy of state // Tomskinvest, 20.06.05.