Intensification of the process of education and the quality of education has great importance now. Quality of education has relation with professional abilities of postgraduates and with the process of action of the educational system. Quality of educational process depends on quality of the educational technologies and the potential of the staff of educational departments.
Author applied the next methodic of fulfillment of the lessons taking into account pedagogical interaction «teacher-student»:
- Mutual analyses of situation in the beginning.
- Definition of the common (teacher and student) aims of education.
- Planning the work (for teacher and student).
- Selection of educational literatures.
- Fulfillment of the educational operations, organization of the educational process.
- Check and correction of the process of the work.
- Analysis and evaluation of the results of education.
One can say that the optimal method of designing and organization of educational process of the practical works on physics is the next:
- the main accent of the action of the teacher is aimed on the cognitive actions of students;
- the teacher is the educationist-organizer and producer of education, who can propose to students the necessary selection of the means of education not only render educational information;
- educational information is used as the means of the organization of cognitive action;
- trainee is the subject of the action altogether with the teacher and his personal development is the maim aim.
Applying of the citing method allows to intensification of the educational process.
The work was submitted to international scientific conference «Problems and experience in implementing the Bologna Accords», Budva, Montenegro, June 17-24, 2009. Came to the editorial office оn 06.05.2009.