- Psychological (tolerance, openness, optimism, intuition, resistance to stress),
- Intelectual (creativity, observation, criticism, integrity of thought, reaction time),
- Behaviour (enterprise, responsibility, riskiness).
Let us deal with a project of a model of a graduate of technical type - a specialist for the social labour market. It is very necessary for the successful realization of such a model to have the effective interaction of two fields - macro-field, which is the State and all groups of educational structures and their correlation and social and industrial field, that forms its demand sometimes incorrectly, especially at the period of revolutionary economic reforms.
There are a certain number of characteristics any specialist must have for different kinds of activities:
- Ability to organize the process of communication;
- Ability to create an affirmative emotional background while socializing with people,
- Ability to motivate decisions,
- Ability to inspire people,
- Ability to resolve a conflict,
- Ability to negotiate.
- To organize own activity;
- To take decision in common situation;
- To take a decision in irregular situation;
- Ability to behave in conditions of competition;
- Ability to share resources and assess the situation for the object in view.
Ability to deal with data:
- Forecasting the development;
- Planning the activity;
- Ability to analyse;
- To set a goal;
- To generate new ideas;
- To support stable creative advance and development.
World´s practice of training specialists at the Technical Universities showed that the qualification and competitive ability of the graduates will be considerably increased, if at the period of training they master general engineering and special disciplines as in their native language as in the most popular foreign languages. In those countries where there is a high verbal environment different scientific and pedagogical Universities and traditions are developing now. Any developed high school of the country has an individual "face of higher education", that will give our students a great possibility effectively to get all necessary attainments, skills and experience.
The basic requirements for a young specialist should be formed due to the following statements:
- Requirements to skills and experience of a specialist;
- Requirements to personality traits of a specialist;
- Requirements to personal culture;
- Ecological manners.
The main requirements to skills and experience of a specialist are:
- Ability to analyse and make decisions;
- Ability to organize processes of communication;
- Ability to generate ideas;
- Information technology skills;
- Skills and experience in the field of foreign languages;
- Ability to organize activities;
- And so on.
Nowadays the notion "ecological culture" hasn´t been formed yet. However educational specialists proper consider this category to be a rising of ecological competence, acquiring knowledge and skills of nature-oriented activity and eco-conformable behaviour. But regular acquiring ecological knowledge will not be a guide for action, if there is no wish to use them in everyday life and work activity. The investigations have shown that the level of students´ knowledge has been rising steadily year after year, but the level of ecologically reasonable activity is still low.
There are system and functional criteria for the evaluation of the level of student´s willingness to ecological education and training. The functional criteria include classified ecological knowledge. The system criteria include demonstration of responsible attitude to the nature, forming of personality traits.
Modern methods of training are widely used for ecological education, with using visual articles for demonstrativeness of idea of ecological atmosphere, and also complex systems of training and personal computers.
The system of social relations of any specialist is an important feature expressing ecological culture of a future specialist. It includes realization of duties concerned with ecological education and culture, as a duty to the native country. The understanding of high ethical validity of ecological requirements, first of all for a person, and also realizing necessity of working with forming ecological culture in the community and society.
The article is admitted to the III International Scientific Conference "Contemporary Scientific Education", Greece, Loutraki, 2006, October 1-8; came to the editorial office on 31.07.06.